- Getting Started
- HiboTheme Support System
- Theme Installation
- License Activation
- Plugins Installation
- Plugin Configuration
- Demo Installation
- Common Installation Issues
- Widgets / Sidebars
- Theme Options
- Contact form
- Tips / Guides / Troubleshoots
- Language Translations
- Speed up your WordPress website
- Not getting the new Elements / Sections
- Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
- Create a new page
- How to enable Elementor editor for different custom post types
- How to import Elementor Template
- Theme Update
Step 1: Navigate to Services> Add Service in your WordPress admin sidebar.
Step 2: Create a title, and insert your post content in the editing field.
Step 3: Add Categories from the right side.
Step 4: For a single image, click the first Featured Image Box, select an image and click the Set Featured Image button.
Step 5: Services Settings for service extra info.
Step 5: Add your post excerpt.
Step 6: Once you are finished, click Publish to save the post.
Here is the screenshot that shows the various areas of the service post page:
Any query ? You can drop us an email. How can we help?