The Nuts & Bolts of the Regular License
Things you can do
- The Regular License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of HiboTheme’s WP themes.
- You are licensed to use our themes to create one single end product for yourself or for one client.
- An end product is a customized implementation of our theme, usually a new website, which requires an application of skill and effort to be created.
- You can create one end product for a client, and you can transfer that single end product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can modify our theme and can combine it with other works and plugins to create your single end product. The resulting end product is subject to the terms of the license. You can do these things as long as the end product you then create is one that’s permitted by the license.
Things you can’t do
- You can’t sell the end product, except for one client.
- You can’t re-distribute our theme as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files.
- Although you can modify our theme and therefore change components before creating your single end product, you can’t extract and use a single component of our theme on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not permit an end-user of the end product to extract our theme and use it separately from the end product.
- You can’t use our theme, logo, or any trademarks associated with HiboTheme.