Was this article helpful?
- Getting Started
- HiboTheme Support System
- Theme Installation
- License Activation
- Plugins Installation
- Plugin Configuration
- Demo Installation
- Common Installation Issues
- Widgets / Sidebars
- Theme Options
- Contact form
- Tips / Guides / Troubleshoots
- Language Translations
- Speed up your WordPress website
- Not getting the new Elements / Sections
- Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
- Create a new page
- How to enable Elementor editor for different custom post types
- How to import Elementor Template
- Theme Update
Click Downloads to see these two options.
When you purchase Gauch from ThemeForest, you need to download the Gauch files from your ThemeForest account. Navigate to your downloads tab on ThemeForest and find Gauch.
- Installable WordPress file only. You can upload this file when you install the theme.
- All files and documentation (full zip folder). You will need to extract and locate the installable WordPress file to upload when you install the theme.
Any query ? You can drop us an email. How can we help?