- Getting Started
- HiboTheme Support System
- Theme Installation
- License Activation
- Plugins Installation
- Plugin Configuration
- Demo Installation
- Common Installation Issues
- Widgets / Sidebars
- Theme Options
- Contact form
- Tips / Guides / Troubleshoots
- Language Translations
- Speed up your WordPress website
- Not getting the new Elements / Sections
- Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
- Create a new page
- How to enable Elementor editor for different custom post types
- How to import Elementor Template
- Theme Update
After activating Gauch, you will see the following notice:
Click Begin installing plugins. You will be navigated to the Install Required Plugins page.
Simply check all of them (or all of the required plugins and some recommended plugins you like) and from the drop-down select Install, then hit Apply.
Next, go to Plugins >> Installed Plugins check all of them and from the drop-down select Activate and hit Apply
Recommended plugins: Elementor, Advanced Custom Fields Pro, Gauch Toolkit, Contact Form 7, and Unyson Framework.
Any query ? You can drop us an email. How can we help?